11.05.2009

window shopping

I love to get catalogs in the mail! When I opened the mailbox yesterday, I fell in love! There are so many things that I'm fairly certain I need from VivaTerra.





Oh, my. And these remind me of the ones I like from Pottery Barn.


How lovely is this little angel?! Although, I may have to get crafty, I'm sure I can do this for less than $99.



And this is a steal!! 6' x 9' for $119!! Yep, you read that right!



I know I could find a spot for these in my living room.



These trees would be a perfect addition to my holiday decor.



I had to point out this lovely piece for Mom. I KNOW she'll love it!

Mom should also check out this and this.

I really love these bottle lanterns!!



I have a certain Friend who certainly needs this little Owl Family 


AND this oh-so-adorable little guy.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, yes, for $649 I should definitely have that forest panel! Ha! Those jewelry stands are cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ornaments are unique and very pretty and all the other decor is great! I love the picture. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete