10.16.2009

Gettin' crafty

Oh, you Bloggers. You have inspired me so.

I've started a couple of craft projects that I must share.

I found this Better Homes and Gardens image on The Lettered Cottage



I realized after I started that I should have taken more progress pictures. Here it is after removing the doily:



Since I'm all rustic and sparkly, I (of course) needed some of these metallic pumpkins in my life. I found this Country Living image at Reinvented:




A quick "before and after" of my Hobby Lobby pumpkins before final touches:



"A" ready to go...



All done!! Husband gets all the credit for the "A". I tried to just trace it onto the Funkin...hoping to leave an impression as a guide to paint it on. Didn't work. Smart Husband used an Exact-o knife and realized the white of the Funkin would flake off in the shape he traced out. Just a little touch up paint to fill in, and voila...



Now....where to dipslay these beauties???

No comments:

Post a Comment